Shipping, Returns and other Policies
All orders are currently being shipped via the US post office (USPS) and are provided with a tracking number. Unless otherwise stated, all orders are shipped with in 5 business days. Shipping labels are only printed when your order is ready to go out in the next day's mail.
Due to the custom nature of many of my products as well as other factors, I cannot offer returns or exchanges. Instead, if there is something wrong with your order (for example, you ordered the wrong size of ring,) please contact me at email@example.com and we can workout what is best to resolve the situation, be it a refund, replacement or some other solution.
I’ve made it a priority to use recycled, locally produced, salvaged and renewable products whenever possible, including:
- The plastic used in my products is PLA, a renewable, bio-based material made from plant sugars. Almost all the PLA used by Kinetic Color Foundry is produced in the US from US sourced material.
- The brown kraft mailers are made in the US from 100% recycled paper. Using plastic air-filled bubbles inside keeps shipping weight low, reducing the energy needed to ship them.
- All boxes have at least some recycled content, or are reused.
- All printer paper (and some of the card paper) is made from recycled material.
- The cloth bags are made by me from scraps from independently owned fabric shops and local charity thrift shops, sewn on a vintage sewing machine with second hand thread to further minimize their ecological impact.